Friday 7 January 2011

Twitter Competition

So on my facebook page I'm running a competition for choosing Rachel's Whimsical Wardrobe a Twitter name... this is because when I went to join, I found that I couldn't have Rachel's Whimsical Wardrobe or Whimsical wardrobe because both are too long. So I thought I'd throw it open to my facebook followers to see if they could come up with anything, it can be up to 15 characters long, and has to be recognisable as the whimsical wardrobe business.

As it's a competition, there is a prize! I will make a new corsage brooch for the person who comes up with a winning name, if you don't know what my corsage broohes look like, then here's a picture  of some:

corsage brooches




So if you have any ideas please feel free to chime in on the discussion board : )

No comments:

Post a Comment