Thursday 6 January 2011

January Sale Time!

Well I actually intended on doing my next post on a particular set of items from my shop, but since it's January and I have a sale on I thought I ought to mention that!

Below are some of the things that have made it into the sale, there's between 10% and 15% off these items, but not from the etsy store... the sale prices at the moment are only on my website

Also if you make it to the bottom of the post I'm including a code, which if you quote it when you buy something from either the website or the etsy shop, you'll recieve a free whimsical wardrobe gift! This will probably be a corsage brooch which would usually retail at £4.40! So as I say below are just some of the sale items, but you'll have to make the trip to my site to find them all ; )


The Big Pink Bag

The big pink bag

The Big Button Bag

The big button bag

My children's pinnys are in the sale

child's cake pinny

And also the kids' critter bags!

mini critter bag

And also my snowflake set

Snowflake notebook and pencil case

The little glamour bag

the little glamour bag


So there you are some of the items that made it into the sale : ) And if you do make it to the website and fancy buying something, here's that code for your free gift:

FR3GIFT

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, the link to your website at the top doesn't work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know... I think I've rectified the problem now : )

    ReplyDelete