Saturday 15 January 2011

I'm being featured!

Just a quickie to say I'm being featured on Heart handmade today : ) Here's the link

Will be back later to post up photos of my new 50s apron.

Just one more thing, I found this yesterday, it's a project for february, where you aim to make one thing a day, every day in february, kind of like nano for crafters, although baking, writing and all sorts of things are included! I wish I'd found out about it sooner, then I might have taken part, although things are very busy at the moment, perhaps next year, I'd be keen to doing a vast baking project and do all those yummy cake recipes I've kept, but have never got round to making. To anyone who's interested in taking part, you can find details here.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on you're article, Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your article and thanks for featuring me too...yes I was the "friend" who received the 1950s apron for Christmas and can I just say it is FAB-U-LOUS! It's not a question of want, its a question of NEED. Everyone NEEDS one of these, even if you're a terrible cook you still want to look amazing whilst dragging a flaming tart from your oven :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you honey, that's the idea, everyone should have something stylish to put on whilst baking flaming tarts ; )

    ReplyDelete