Wednesday 5 January 2011

New Blog

Hello there! I've been blogging for some time now on live journal, but have decided I need a more specific blog for my business, so here it is... I should start off with a bit of an introduction to what I do...

Rachel's Whimsical Wardrobe is my homemade business, I design and make clothes, bags, gifts and other whimsical items. I love to make custom items, and welcome any enquiries about making a custom item.


On this page I'll be posting some of my new products, offers and anything else I think people might be interested in, including links to other crafty sites.
I love people to comment on my stuff and offer their opinions.


So here's some of what I do... I'll probably follow this up with posts on specific items, but for now here's a quick taster:

One of my 'critter' bags

Rose critter Bag


A summery top

summer top


A 'critter' notebook

A critter notebook


The Numbers Skirt

The numbers skirt


The little Glamour Bag

the little glamour bag


Custom Skirt

custom skirt


Corsage Brooch

fun corsage brooch




So that's just a little taster of the products I produce, so see more please visit www.whimsicalwardrobe.co.uk


Or take a look at my facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment