Wednesday 9 February 2011

Corsage Button Brooches

I was reading a new e-magazine this morning called The Craft Tonic, it has craft ideas as well as features on sellers and links to useful sites. Anyway they did their feature article on things you can do with buttons... so I thought this was as good a time as any to show off my Corsage Brooches. lots of brooches



With one or two layers of knife-pleated funky fabric with a cute button centre, these make a fun and funky adornment. Wear as a brooch, put it in your hair, around the wrist... the posibilities are endless : )


Here's a few of them....


funky brooch


Heart brooch


stripey brooch


black and white brooch




With this product it's fairly quick to produce a new design, if the ones in stock don't suit, but you like the style... I love featuring buttons too, and as I've just for my mitts on some new old buttons, i'll probably be coming up with some more new ones : )

No comments:

Post a Comment