Saturday 19 February 2011

New Vintage Style Apron, this time with table accessories!

So I have completed another vintage inspired apron, this time going back to the 1950s theme. And, also, this time I decided to do some matching bits for the table, this way you can have a themed dinner party! Tablewares to match your apron!

The apron is in black and white gingham, with the waistband and pockets in one of my favourite fabrics, strawberries and polka dots! On the strap a red heart shaped button mounted on a black button decorates where the strap meets the apron. The pockets have a lovely curve to them and have a black binding on the top edge.


1950s inspired apron: gingham and strawberries


The mats are reversable, gingham one side, strawberries the other and bound in black binding. They're quilted, so are lovely and soft, but will also protect the table from heat, and also washable.

I also added in some strawberry napkin rings, but I think I will make these reversable too, so you can mix and match with the mats.

setting the table - gingham


reversable mat


gingham/strawberry table set


setting the table - strawberry





Well I'm feeling ready to throw a dinner party now! You can check out the whole vintage inspired range on facebook, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment