Monday 14 February 2011

Another Vintage Inspired Apron creation

So here's my third apron in my new range of vintage aprons... it's been a little while, as I've been away, absorbed by a very good friend's wedding and with house hunting.

This time I stuck with the 1940s look, as I really liked the last one : ) This one is in yellow with white polka dots and blue gingham, with a gorgeous binding on the pocket in white with lemons printed on it. Again there is a little rossette where the strap meets the bib part of the apron.

I know I feel fancy when I wear one of these in the kitchen - who says you can't look glamourous whilst cooking : )


vintage apron number three - front



vintage apron number three:topview



vintage apron number three:side



vintage apron number three:top view



vintage apron number three:pocket



Keep your eyes pealed for more vintage inspired products coming soon : )

2 comments:

  1. I love that yellow fabric and the shape is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you honey... I like the yellow too, so sunny and happy!

    ReplyDelete